The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Besides all of you Canadian members(I already know you are). :hihi:

Who is a hockey fan here and who are you cheering for in the NHL Playoffs? I have been a pretty avid hockey fan for most of my life and was an ambassador for my local USHL team for 5 years. I just got done watching the St. Louis Blues win a real exciting 3 OT game and a kid that I got to know when he played here scored a goal to send the game into overtime. It's nice to see these kids that devote their lives to trying to make a living at this sport succeed.

I'm hoping to see a St. Louis Blues vs. Boston Bruins final.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Been a SJ Sharks fan since day one for the team. But I've learned the hard way not to get my hopes up too high come playoff time. But the team this year is as good as any other year, so who knows, it's all a matter of timing and which team plays their best hockey the next 2 months.

·
Registered
185 Posts
The blues were looking pretty sharp yesterday night! That teams well built for this years playoff and should win before the rosters get icky next season..
Teams that will be exciting are st.Louis, Colorado, Montreal, and good ole Detroit.
If only Toronto can muster a group capable of winning lol.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I've always been a Big Islanders Fan... Sadly Im a Jets, Mets, Islanders Sort of guy hahaha. I prefer to watch College, one of the college teams in my area (Union) Won the national championships, and that was pretty exciting.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
2nd round action, here we go!!!

Habs vs Bruins is a classic match-up! I am too excited, can't wait!!! Go Habs GO!!!

Rangers vs Pittsburgh should be good as long as Fleury doesn't choke.

Chicago will kill Minnesota.

LA is riding the high from the San Jose choke and should dominate Anaheim.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Pens fan here. My parents are from Pittsburgh, so that makes me a Pittsburgh sports fan
I think the Pens / Rangers series should be interesting, providing that Fleury keeps his eyes open while goaltending lol.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
778 Posts
Pens fan here. My parents are from Pittsburgh, so that makes me a Pittsburgh sports fan
I think the Pens / Rangers series should be interesting, providing that Fleury keeps his eyes open while goaltending lol.
My kind of hockey fan :D huge pens fan here! Too bad they just embarrased themselves. Dont know who to root for now, my second team went out the first round. Either way gotta love playoff hockey!!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I think there is a federal statute here in Canada that allows citizens to be ejected from said county if we admit we don't like hockey.

Regardless. Yes I am a hockey fan
I am REALLY looking forward to the NYR and MTL series. I love Vineaux for his time here in Vancouver and the Habs are my second favourite team.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Rooting for Anaheim since the Pens are out. I've been a big Selanne fan his whole career. It's bittersweet, but the Pens were in need of a culture change. I always want them to win, but if they won, it was doubtful anything would change.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.