The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any good plant vendors on the EAST coast? I am in SC Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Hello felllow Pa people! I've not bought plants from msjinxzd but fish form her came in good shape.. she's juuuust far enough away from em to warrant shipping instead of driving there to pick up. I've also bought from bamaplants, not bad. You can also look in the state sub forums on this forum for sellers. Some only do local pickup, some (like me) will ship. I typically get bigger/more plants buying from forum members rather than online stores. Also most forum members use flat rate priority boxes so it doesn't really matter if you buy from Pa or Ca. Though buying in Pa you'd probably get it delivered a day earlier.

I notice some plant sites charge more on shipping the more plants you buy even if all small and woudl fit in small priority box (believe they add their initial cost of plants from nursery to the shipping non refundable $).. to avoid blacklisting I won't say the name of that site.. but I wouldn't buy from that site anyways as it only gives DOA guarantee for 1 day shipping which I think costs $60 minimum from that seller x.x

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've bought fish & shrimp from MsJinkzd....np problems....she was prompt, and answered my myriad questions. Also have bought from Han Aquarics. He is only about 25 minutes from me, so have only picked from him. He is a friendly, nice guy, knows his stuff!
Thanks again, Han and Rachel!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.