The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm assuming yes, when I say name YOUR team.

So how about them LIONS? Can't say I saw that comin' :rolleyes:

Lets see...
Buffalo went down in Cincy today, Romo gave away the game, and Arian Foster made a comeback.

For the record, I like the Chargers. And they are looking good again early on in the season, can they persist through the coming winter?
Winter is coming... :)icon_mrgranyone?)

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Coincidentally, I just got back from spending 5 hours cleaning Lambeau field... GO PACK GO!

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not much of a football fan, but my boyfriend and family are. :)

Do you play fantasy football? Apparently the Ravens did really well yesterday.

P.S. -- I do know Romo sucks ;) :p
Yup yup I play fantasy football. The Ravens did pretty well, of which Rice was probably the biggest performer.
Lol a fellow romo basher :D

·
Registered
444 Posts
Aaron Rodgers Got me my fantasy win this week. I got to say though, this year is very interesting with the "dream team", Dallas and Lions making headlines just about every week.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
^^ haha. Sorry, I'm pulling for gang green despite the fact I'm a giants fan, but the raiders? Really? Then Sanchez is turnover king. Tell me again how great you guys are Rex, ya big mouth.
Hahahahahaha, tebow is the most overrated player in the NFL. By all rights he should be third string.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.