The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a bit spoiled because back home (Calgary, AB) there were at least two giant amaaaazing fish stores in town, and out here I'd be lucky to find a fish section at a Walmart lol. ; ;

Failing that, what's your favorite store in the general Denver area? It's a two-hour drive, but we make the trip occasionally. I've gone to Neptune's and the Fish Den before.

thanks!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Fish Crew is an interesting store to visit in Fort Collins.Great White but I haven't usually found the odd types of fish I end up looking for - on one occasion very helpful and on a different time I was basically ignored. Maybe that equals a neutral experience...?

There is a fun store which usually have a good selection in Greeley - Animal Attraction. Small pets plus SW and FW assortment. They will give a discount to people who have to drive far away to come visit, at least for saltwater (kind in a 5G container and FW RODI). I think it is for some other things as well.

EDIT: A good place to find some unusual / nano inhabitants is Aquatic Dog in SE Metro area. Not north east. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.