The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holla Everyone,
I was wondering if there was an artist out there willing to help me with a small thing for my business? I run my own lawn care business with a good friend of mine. We are a small company of 4 employees and 37 customers. I have recently acquired a trailer from my dad to help transport all of our stuff. I would like to paint a giant logo on the back panel. Here's the issue.... we don't have a logo. I was wondering if someone could help me design one. I would be willing to pay, but I don't have a ton of money (blasted college.... always taking my green). If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks a lot.
-Nick

·
Registered
444 Posts
Here: The first one is free :)

·
Registered
420 Posts
OMG :tongue:

Nick- what is the name of the Landscaping Company?

And do you want just the name or do you want the name and a logo?

·
Registered
420 Posts
I like how you used different shades of green for the grass, haha

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the responses. Glad to see so many helpful people here.
Thirston.... fantastic. You should look into doing that professionally. It has everything one could ask for. Person, lawnmower, grass and a slogan that screams "We know how to mow!!" I love it.
Fshfanatic... dabbled? I would hang that on my wall with pride. Dabbled is drawing a stack of pancakes on a napkin at IHOP. Dabbled is making a hopscotch board on the driveway with chalk. Dabbled is creating a mountain (complete with lava) out of your mashed potatoes and gravy. That... that is a skilled piece of work. Give yourself more credit.
In essence, I am looking for the following: a picture of a guy in a yellow shirt and blue jeans pushing a lawnmower. Next to him I would like a guy with a rake wearing the same. I would like both to be wearing blue baseball caps. I would like them standing on grass (I state the obvious) with our company name "The Guys Down The Street" over the top. I want a slogan under them, but alas.... I have no idea what to say. I was thinking either "We're Here For You!" or "Your Neighborhood Lawn Service". What can someone do for me? Thanks again.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I can help you design a logo, it's what I do on a daily basis.
I normally charge $65/h but I am sure we could work something out.

Send me a PM if you still need help.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.