The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... since the first workshop was such a success, I'd like to do another one in May! I have my calendar all cleared for <b>May 11 at 6:30 PM.</b> We're going to talk about plant propogation methods with lots of demonstrations on real plants, since we're surrounded by them at the store. I also have some ideas for some fun "field trips" around Lansing and would like to talk those over, as well.

PM or post here if you're interested. I'll bug the boss about letting me do some additional specials, but right now, I can offer 15% off plants purchased after the workshop.

So, May 11... bring your friends, your ideas, your plants that are way too big and you're not sure how to split them. Sounds like a recipe for fun! At least for a bunch of plant geeks.

-Sarah

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oops, sorry... I was referring to a past post and wasn't completely awake when I posted that.

The store is Preuss Pets, in Lansing, MI. It's located on 1127 N. Cedar St. It's pretty easy to find off of the highways that run through/around Lansing. Use whatever map service you like (Yahoo, MapQuest); they all pretty much recommend the same route. I don't have a good map or set of directions on this computer that I could post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts