The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Delaware County Aquarium Society

12th Annual Auction

Springfield Township Building (Delaware County)
50 Powell Rd, Springfield, PA 19064

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Companies, manufacturers, individuals and local stores
who have generously donated items to DCAS for this event,
will be listed on the website as those donations are received.
Please be sure to support them as they have indeed supported us.

http://www.dcas.us/

Everyone Welcome. Free Admission.

Buy and Sell your Aquarium items related to the hobby.

Freshwater & Saltwater - Fish, Plants and equipment.

Item Registration 9am to 11am

Auction 12 noon (open to public)

all the details: http://www.dcas.us/Annual-Auctions.html

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Good heads up. I'll definitely be taking off work for this. One of the members (Bob) told me about this when I picked up some stuff from him...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My fish will be happy - got great deals on a 75 gallon per day five stage RO unit, several mag 350's, hot 250's and three female ?? peacock gobies for my two male bachelors, red marbled bn, and a compact sword. The $13 mixed mag parts box of stuff contained a brand new jalli 300w heater and controller that retails for $65 bucks!

Gotta good workout as a runner, sure beats sitting for 5 hours in the same seat. Fingers crossed the club did well and can keep arranging for great speakers at the monthly meetings.

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
My fish will be happy - got great deals on a 75 gallon per day five stage RO unit, several mag 350's, hot 250's and three female ?? peacock gobies for my two male bachelors, red marbled bn, and a compact sword. The $13 mixed mag parts box of stuff contained a brand new jalli 300w heater and controller that retails for $65 bucks!

Gotta good workout as a runner, sure beats sitting for 5 hours in the same seat. Fingers crossed the club did well and can keep arranging for great speakers at the monthly meetings.
Yeah, I saw that! What a steal dude! I wanted that so bad but already spent most of the money that I came with. When I first walked in I bid on the first RO unit. Didn't get it.... You actually brought me my powerhead that I bid on. The catalina 1800.

How do I become a member?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I was really mad I couldn't make this. Wasn't able to get off work for the day. Had a lot of stuff I wanted to sell too...

·
Registered
243 Posts
As far as I know, yes. Check out the links in Izzy's signature. I joined the Buck County one - next meeting is first Thursday in September.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts