The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know a few lfs around where i live south of atl have closed their doors recently anyone know of any good lfs around atlanta that are still open? i am looking for somewhere i can get some java moss, i ordered some from a lfs a few years back and was really happy with the portion that i got, was very nice looking java moss, well i went back a few months ago and had some more ordered i got a small ball of terrestrial moss wrapped in a rubberband, this moss came from sun pet. anyone know a store that sales true java moss?

·
Registered
166 Posts
You can check with people on the Atlanta Aquarium Association web forums. There are a number of the members that have large fish and a number of breeders that can assist in getting what you want.

As far as plants go. Post on the forums. There are a lot of us that keep plants and always have moss. You may also want to contact Dino on the forums. He is in Tenn, but comes in for the meetings.

Atlantaaquarium.com

Would not hurt to come to one of the meetings either. There are auctions @ every meeting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts