If all of your other fish are fine then it is not a CO2 overdose.
Good to know. That was my main concern. I've noticed that his breathing slows down somewhat once the CO2 goes off and the airstone comes on. That's what made me think it was the CO2. I guess the extra oxygen from the airstone may be helping him if he is sick with something, rather than the excess of Co2.If all of your other fish are fine then it is not a CO2 overdose.
Agreed. But why only one of the polka dot loaches and why not the clowns, dojo, etc.?Like I said before, loaches are more sensitive to CO2. Mine will do the same at the end of the day. I don't think you need to worry to much about it.
He, he!!! The trapdoor snails are hard to them to eat, but they definitely seem to keep them in check.loaches are insane! And where in the world are all my snails!