The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the 4th spawn from my kennedy blues/platinum pearl scales. i had wigglers from the 2nd batch but belive i killed them when i tried to move them. this time i am pulling the eggs and if you look close enough you can even see some eyes in the eggs. i might have angel babies for christmas woo hoo

·
Registered
410 Posts
congrats. I have a breeding pair of angels myself. They have they wild angel markings though. Good luck with the hatch. I let the parents do all the work with my babies. Had about a 50% survival rate out of the first batch. Have some abies that are going to have some really amazing patterns when they mature.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i had wigglers the 2nd batch but as they went free swimming dad was eating them while mom chased other fish off. 1st and 3rd batch went fuzzy. and i want to have one batch for sure since they are ken kennedys stock. next go around i will let the parents try agian. they did a pretty good job just want to make sure to get a couple that make it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.