The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was my first thought as well. Followed by how I would instantly revert back to being 10 years old and running around that place from tank to tank.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
It is amazing, but from the looks of it (only watched 2 minutes of the 12 minute video) it's meant for large scale selective breeding. Not hating, but if they were scaped like Novina's rack:
From what I've read, they are 10 gallon tanks.

Decided to watch everything. It is amazing. The plumbing alone is wow. Also all rimless, doesnt look like it has those middle braces on them too.

@8:00 mark there's a shrimp that's half solid white and half clear. I want it.

·
Banned
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Shrimpsanity
3,052 Posts
Interesting that Fu shrimp keeps their shrimps in 110 to 130 microsiemens. 1 ppm = 1.5 microsiemens. So we are talking approximately TDS 70ppm - 90ppm.

·
Registered
227 Posts
What is the green one at 0:12, 7:55? One persons job is to sit there all day picking out shrimp? Wow, talk about a headache. Near the end some of the crs had a very dark, burgundy coloring, beautiful.

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
What is the green one at 0:12, 7:55? One persons job is to sit there all day picking out shrimp? Wow, talk about a headache. Near the end some of the crs had a very dark, burgundy coloring, beautiful.
The greenish looking one is a Blue Bolt

·
Premium Member
7,997 Posts
Have you guys sorted shrimp before? I thought I'd like to do it all day... That is, until I had to do it all day, haha. It can get pretty frustrating at times, and when all of the shrimp begin looking similar, it gets pretty confusing too.

But boy shrimp sure are pretty :D

·
Banned
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Heck yah! 1 for me 1 for the new stock tank. 1 for me 1 for the new stock tank. oh wait I mean 1 2 3 4 ....... lol
More like 2 for me, none for you!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts