1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Give me some :biggrin:

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
if you're worried about mosquitos by put the bucket outside, just put in some cheap guppies.

And don't leave it out in direct sunlight for more than 4 hours.. unless you want green water and algae sludge.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you're worried about mosquitos by put the bucket outside, just put in some cheap guppies.

And don't leave it out in direct sunlight for more than 4 hours.. unless you want green water and algae sludge.
Wouldnt the guppies die from the cold nights? They are just Ice cream buckets and I dont have heaters for them.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hey James!! When is your Bday!?!?!?:tongue: :tongue:

Reactions: James From Cali

·
Registered
420 Posts
I want some mosquito fish!!

James, what fish you keep??

I got mosquito larvae in a bucket of rainwater.. I fed my bettas the larvae.. it was NUTS to watch them eat it!!! It really helps their self esteem :biggrin:
P.S. are you serious about the low light!??!!?

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I want some mosquito fish!!

James, what fish you keep??

I got mosquito larvae in a bucket of rainwater.. I fed my bettas the larvae.. it was NUTS to watch them eat it!!! It really helps their self esteem :biggrin:
P.S. are you serious about the low light!??!!?
I currently Have a Betta, 4 Neon Tetras, and a Red Wag Platy. Just to tell you I would watch out because most mosquito larvae can carry a disease.

What about the low light? lol, forgot. Pm me it lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.