The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prices in Canada can be much higher then prices in the US sometimes. My husband will be in San Diego in a couple weeks for a conference. If there's a big price difference, I'm thinking of asking him to pick me up a few things, one being a new filter.

Can someone link me to an American pet store that has good prices? I can check out if its worth it or not.

Any other suggestions for some things that might be worth having him pick up for me? Thanks!

·
Honeycomb Master
6,769 Posts
Aquatic warehouse is one of my all-time favorite aquarium stores in the San Diego area. Not sure if they have any prices listed on their website, but you can always call to ask.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Aquatic warehouse is one of my all-time favorite aquarium stores in the San Diego area. Not sure if they have any prices listed on their website, but you can always call to ask.
AW is AWESOME..... I frequent there and Pet kingdom frequently

·
Registered
577 Posts
I visited aquatic warehouse when my wife and I were in san diego, its a great place.
Amazon to the hotel is a good idea too lol

Bringing fish over the border seems to be pretty easy as long as they are declared as ornamental aquarium fish and not listed in cites.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts