The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a cheaper place to buy this or is the sites I,found the only,way. Just making sure I got a good price

-Chris

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
i ordered from aqua forest design and had it shipped to oklahoma lol. there was no place any closer so i ended up paying as much for shipping as the soil cost me

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Aqua forest aquarium is 30 a bag 9L and 30 shipping up to I think 3 bags. Maybe cheaper because I paid less than 100 including shipping for three bags lol. There local to me but San Fran is a loony bin to drive through

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I will have to check out some more places then. Crazy what we have to pay for essentially good dirt lol. More than that but thats what we use it for haha

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I was trying to avoid the shipping so high. I realize its dirt but wish more people would have it in stock. All my LFS say its too much of a pain to work with ADA as a company.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea mine said that they had to order at least 2k to get started just to make a profit from thier shipping prices. Its a small mom and pop place that cant make that kind of jump. Im glad that I have small tanks because this would be crazy expensive, but price you gotta pay for something that does what you neeed it to.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you're from the city. Monster aquarium stocks it 35 each. call em up first.
Would be nice, I'm from Syracuse unfortunately. I need to take a ride down and hit up your stores. Seems all the good stuff is down there. Probably find everything in there.

-Chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts