The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone

I am getting ready to change my so so planted 72 gallon tank into a Amazon Planted Tank. I have read several books and many post in plant forums. My goal is to try and only use plant that are native to South America or Brazil. My problem is that I have been unable to find a online store that has a large variety of SA or Brazil plants. Can anyone out there give me the names of some good online stores?:help:

Thanks
Heavy G

·
Everyone has an opinion
1,677 Posts
Hello Everyone

I am getting ready to change my so so planted 72 gallon tank into a Amazon Planted Tank. I have read several books and many post in plant forums. My goal is to try and only use plant that are native to South America or Brazil. My problem is that I have been unable to find a online store that has a large variety of SA or Brazil plants. Can anyone out there give me the names of some good online stores?:help:

Thanks
Heavy G
If you post in the swap n shop you will be able to get some SA plants from hobbyists like I did. Do something like this http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/swap-n-shop/41311-wanted-south-american-plants.html .....DC

·
Registered
670 Posts
just post WBT SA PLants
and then list what you are looking for. I can almost always get exactly what I want for about 1/3 the price of the plant stores.:biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts