The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shrimp are $1.85 each. If you buy more than 25 shrimp I will lower the price to $1.65 each. Shipping will be $9 for up to 24 shrimp. Over 25 it will be the flat rate price of the med. size box. $ 10. This way I can pack them correctly with the right amount of water. Remember these are not little tiny shrimp. I pack the shrimp in styrofoam lined boxes with Kordon breather bags and moss for the shrimp to hang onto during shipping. Please mind your weather if you think you need a heat pack than get one. Heat packs if your weather is cold $1 ea. I will cover the shrimp if the following conditions are met. Within 4 hours of first attempt of delivery from USPS tracking a clear picture of the dead shrimp in unopened bags is sent to my email address [email protected] . If the picture clearly shows the issue than I will refund the price of the shrimp that are DOA. I always include extras to cover the couple that may not make it. If you have extra live ones good for you. If you have a few that didnt make it but still have the amount that you ordered please dont ask me to replace the ones that died. You got the ones that you paid for and the others were extras just in case. If you want replacements than you will have to pay for the shipping of the new shrimp. There will be no exceptions made. In addition a 10 shrimp minimum is required unless you live local. Also I only ship out on Saturdays. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Attached Thumbnails

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. Still have some and I will be shipping out on Wed. of this next week if anyone is interested.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I'm still wanting some. Not sure what happened last time.

25 would be fine. If it's possible to ship during the week and not Saturday as stated in the first post that would be better.

SteveU

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Thanks ZZ. Came today and they all look good. Nice size shrimp, not too big and not too small. Cut from the bag a floating in a bowl in my time wasting tank at my shop. lol They're going home for my 90g. I brought water from that tank so I can start acclimating before I get home. :)

Again, thanks for the shrimp. ;)

SteveU

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Due to the high amount of boxes being sent through the USPS right now. I am not going to be able to guarantee live arrival on priority mail packages right now. Express is the only way I can guarantee live arrival. I hope you all understand. I have no control over the package after I drop it off. If you still want to do Priority and it gets there in the time frame that USPS said it would than I will cover it. So typical 2 - 3 day is what they say. After that the shrimp are not going to make the trip alive. Any questions please feel free to contact me. Also if you live in an area were there is snow on the ground you should wait until spring to get some shrimp.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hey! Mine survived shipping from California to Puerto Rico- no DOA and included extras!
Free bump for a great seller

1 - 13 of 13 Posts