The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. Looking for a few Amano shrimp (10 or so depending on price) as well as some Christmas moss (golf ball or 2). Java moss will substitute as well if it from the same seller. Preferably I would like to make the purchase from the same seller so as to not double up on shipping. PM me if you think you may be able to provide these. (Would purchase seperate if the price was right.) Thanks in advance!

Bump: Also I live in Illinois, temperatures have been low so would need shipping setup to ensure they make it alive.

·
Registered
143 Posts
i have spiky moss if youre interested, i live in the northwest chicago suburbs

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
I have amano shrimp available, I think $3.00 each?

Regarding moss I can provide you with a mix of spike, singapore, java from one of my shrimp tanks.
Would probably throw in some subwassertang. You could consider it to be a mixed bag, will try to separate them a bit?
$5.00 per golfball

72 hour heatpacks are $2.00 each
Shipping should be $9.00 including foam insulation and breather bags for the shrimp.

-Gordon

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have Christmas moss for you, about orange size ball or bigger. I also can send you another portion of it mixed with Java moss. Both are doing well. Let me know, if interested. I am in Virginia, will ship, when weather turns milder. Shipping is $6.00 (priority), 12 dollars will do well enough. I can also add a few branches of Hygrophila diffomis.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I live in illinois. I also have some christmas moss. I might be able to save you some shipping costs and the issues with cold weather. What city are you in? If I remember correctly we had a conversation before and you are north of bloomington?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts