The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your experience with amano shrimp and co2 injection? Crystal and cherries did not fair so well (they died gradually but all ended up dying) and I really would like some shrimp in my setup but also don't want to lower the co2.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
if your killing them why are they dieing? what lvls of co² are u at? these are very important ?'s that need answered befor any advice can really point you in the direction you seek, with that said if ur killing rcs and crs then ur doing someing that will kill your next shrimp also so a fix would be needed befor any new invert fauna is added imo.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my co2 runs almost yellow on the drop check and I will not lower it since I've got great balance right now. I don't need a plant - only tank since my fish have no problems at all with these levels - only the shrimp have issues. I have read several times in different posts that the cherries don't like co2 much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.