1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
How do they look? I'm interested, but the one thing I don't really like the neon pink of most reineckiis.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Nice RAOK! I haven't done business with you yet, so don't feel right inquiring, but if you offer this for sale in the future please let me know!

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice RAOK! I haven't done business with you yet, so don't feel right inquiring, but if you offer this for sale in the future please let me know!
when I was selling no1 is buying now when I make RAOK you want to buy...Cover the shipping Will send you a stem. Pm further..

I will be including 1 pack(GB portion) mixed mosses as well (for those who need moss)....Java mostly and some Fissidens mixed.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I will cover the shipping for high desert , I've dealt with her before so I know she is trustworthy. Joraan, send me your Paypal details And ill pay on behalf of high desert.

·
Carpe Diem
7,563 Posts
I will cover the shipping for high desert , I've dealt with her before so I know she is trustworthy. Joraan, send me your Paypal details And ill pay on behalf of high desert.
:proud:

One day soon, I'll join Joraan' army of satisfied customers.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:proud:

One day soon, I'll join Joraan' army of satisfied customers.
Hopefully,

I have last 1 portion...Many asked for PP ID...few sent $.....whoever sends $$ gets it...Was thinking 1 stem each, easier if I toss few stem in a package...

ALSO IF ANYONE NEEDS MOSS JAVA WITH LITTLE FF.....PREFER NEWBIE..

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Damn, what a nice guy. Round of applause for this guy :D

In any event, I predict that within the next month, at some point, I will join the group that are a satisfied with Joraan.

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
Thanks again~
got it.

thanks for the 2 stems and a tiny clump of dwarf grass hair haha

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BumPing this again...

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Just trimmed this weed. I can make 10 package..1-2 stems if its long: if short~~~3-4 stems. Will do my best to ship today otherwise tomorrow. Stems are from 5" to 1.5' tall(of course I will trim to fit in the box). No live arrival Guarantee.

Pm for PP Id .

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
[STRIKE]The End [/STRIKE] ~ Who ever sent $, all packages will be out later. All plants are spoken for.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok I decided to get rid of this Plant for Good. Have some 8 stems..

No live arrival Guarantee.

Pm for PP Id .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts