The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey michiganders I ordered a 30" glass top from Drsfostersmith and it doesn't fit my 29g tank :( I traded for the tank, and I don't think it's an all-glass brand. This lid (according to the link) fits a 20L or a 29g tank.

I don't feel like shipping it back, so maybe someone in the area was looking for one. I think $15 is a good deal. It's brand spankin' new! Trades are welcome too. I'm looking for:

-interesting plants
-possible credit towards a 40+ gal tank
-interesting fish - particularly dwarf cichlids

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you had purchased it from your favorite LFS who has the best aquatic plant selection in West Michigan (if not the world - ok my meds are really kicking in), you would have an easier time exchanging it now, wouldn't you? When will these kids ever learn?:)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Christmas present. 'Nuff said -- next time I'll ask for cash to come spend at AS.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Ernie,

Have you found a home for your lid yet? If it fits my 29G I would like it. I could hook you up with some of my fancy crypts. Let me know. I would need some measurements on it first though.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, Doug. Wow I thought this thread was a dead one for sure. Since then I've "forced" the glass to fit over the tank. it's kind of wedged in there, but it works. Thanks for the offer, though!

·
Registered
302 Posts
If you had purchased it from your favorite LFS who has the best aquatic plant selection in West Michigan (if not the world - ok my meds are really kicking in), you would have an easier time exchanging it now, wouldn't you? When will these kids ever learn?:)

:hihi: :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts