The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice this strange egg floating in my quarantine tank just now. The only animals in the tank are marbled hatchets, malaysian trumpet snails, and one ghost shrimp. It's the about the same size and shape as a corn kernel. What could it be? :alien:?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol I love the squish comment and kill it with fire. I put it in it's own 10 gal then after about a day I started to suspect it was inanimate. So I decided to gauge its squishy-ness. You know what it turned out to be? It's plastic pellet from a bean bag pillow LMAO. :icon_redf :hihi: The mystery of how it made it in there though is another matter. I don't have any pellet filled pillows.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Lol I love the squish comment and kill it with fire. I put it in it's own 10 gal then after about a day I started to suspect it was inanimate. So I decided to gauge its squishy-ness. You know what it turned out to be? It's plastic pellet from a bean bag pillow LMAO. :icon_redf :hihi: The mystery of how it made it in there though is another matter. I don't have any pellet filled pillows.:rolleyes:

simple! alien's put it there

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
LOL - that's the best story I've heard lately. I was waiting on the edge of my seat for it to hatch...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was too. I'm kind of disappointed lol. I was waiting for some spectacularly mutant bug to come out. And yes, aliens are clearly behind this. Maybe faeries...i dunno.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Well it's not glue lol. I can't sew for caca, I glue everything. I have lots of dried glue shapes here and there. They double as cat toys.
my buddy put a dead bug in a soda cap, filled it with super glue, sanded it down to a smooth cube without the bottle cap, and polished it. he used them as inlays on the neck of his guitar. you can do lots of cool stuff with glue :)
they looked like bugs in acrylic.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
lol - people's creativity amazes me! (I was afraid you were going to say he made fake ice cubes with it...)

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I knew what you meant because I work in a fabric dept - but "I glue my clothes" made me laugh out loud! (I prefer iron-on hem tape - lol)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.