The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've successfully grown algae, GDA, GSA, BBA, BGA. my next question is, I'm running my light at 50% tried dosing pps pro, now I'm thinking of backing down to 25% light and dosing ei, also my drop checker is green in the morning when lights come on, and a strong yellow before lights turn off, could this cause a Co2 fluctuation?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It seems that it is a downward fluctuation with respect to CO2 concentration that you should be most concerned about. As long as animals tolerate it and there is plenty at the beginning of the photoperiod, increasing concentrations over the course of the day shouldn't present an issue, I would imagine.
So I had someone tell me I had a micro toxicity, so stopped dosing iron and micros, since then I've seen a increase in algae, also I moved my Co2 to come on 2 hours before lights, since I installed a inline atomizer I've noticed it takes longer for the Co2 to build enough pressure to start injecting. See how I go from there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.