The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all just wanted to start a journal and if anyone has any great ideas or comments please go right ahead.:proud:
this is my first time doing a hard scape,its usually just growing plants

tank specs;
40 gallon breeder
amazonia 1 and some used amazonia 1 and stuff
fishneedit light 2x39 soon to have giesman bulbs
pressurized co2 5lb tank, reef fanatic reg
fluval 304
i just added the amazonia yesterday :angryfire its so cloudy

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks monkeyruler
first i was thinking of giant hair grass in the back and some dwarf hair all around.
then i was thinking of growing hc emersed or hm .idk

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
soooooi my light broke a little while ago and
a light is on the way, but since then my plants are suffering.
one of my co-workers is going to the phillipeans.i asked her to bring back some cool stones.

any body know if the phillepins has seryia stone or lace rock?? or something cool to scape a tank with???

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i finally bought a new lamp from catalina so the tank is up and runnig again,the funny part is my wife bought me a lamp aswell from fishneedit.she thought it would make a nice birthday present.she tried to return it,but they charged a % on returned items.so watch out on S%S for brand new lamp
the plants are not permanent,its just to keep the tank running,still have no ideas for plants,and im not happy with the rock work,im just scared to move the rocks now that the tank cleared up

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a month later, it took awhile for the plants to adjust with the ada soil. and its still have some green water leaching,but eventually it will go away.i hope.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts