The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
75g, 33L, 2g and play tanks
614 Posts
Yes. as mentioned above you will need splitters. I also recommend getting some of the little valves too. Often these are sold in sets. Plastic ones will do fine.

I bring up the valves because there will usually be one or the other that has less resistance, this one you will want to add the valve too. This way you can create more ressitance to that line which will allow you to adjust the direction of the air flow to each out put more easily instead of it all dumping out one end and not the other.

Good luck!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.