The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the AHS 2 x55 watt placed side by side for the 36 gallon bowfront. The tank has not been up to running yet cause I just bought the 55 gallon tank, and decided to use the 2x 55 w for it.

I will place the AHS end to end for the 55 gal. My concern is will placing the fixture "end to end" produce the low light for the tank or is it enough to grow most of the plants ?

I m also interested in the 48" Aquaticlife T5H0 link Fixture and would like to get one. If i use both the ASH and T5H0 over the top of the tank. How do you think about the intensity ? will it produce too much light which will cause lot of algae issues.?

I would like to know what you think.

Does anyone know how is the quality of the aquaticlife dual t5ho? I ve heard many good reviews for it.

Thank you

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The AquaticLife fixture alone will give you high light.
Thank Veesee, you have exactly the same tank as I m about to get this monday, btw your tank looks great, luv it,. I saw you also use the aquaticlife T5h0..How do you like it so far ? Is it bright and great support for plant growth?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.