The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i wanted to make roome in my 20g so i took out my five zebra danios and put them in my 10g an hour later i wentto check on them and they turned white what is happening and if it is an issue what do i do?

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
please please post and help i dont want my danios to die i didnt know how to acclimate them with out bags so i just put the min there was liek a five degree difference in the water and the tank had been running for a while with some water from the 20g

·
Registered
728 Posts
Have you checked your water parimeters on this tank your moving them too? What size tank are you putting them in. Try a good water change and try to get the temp as close as ya can to the old water and a good conditioner to the new water.

Keep an eye on your water parimeters as your tank cycles and frequent water changes. Good luck to you and your fishys!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I have 7 white cloud fry growing out in a 5 gallon bucket. The eggs apparently got siphoned into the bucket when I did a partial water change, and since I was saving the water for the houseplants it didn't get dumped before they hatched. They've grown out quite nicely w/out a filter, just some duckweed and snails. Thing is, the larger ones look white. I figure it's because they're living in a white bucket w/out any substrate aside from a bit of debris that was siphoned out of the tank.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.