The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
do you come into halifax a lot? once my tank is up and running, maybe we could trade plants.

my girlfriend is from carbonear. where do you live?

if i were you i'd add a compound mitre saw to your christmas list.

i'm not sure how much heat those lights will produce but you may want to consider leaving a lot of the back of your canopy open to allow some heat to escape.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
#&#%$!!! :evil:

are you sure of that price for flourite? i got dinged for $45 a bag. but the shipping was included...

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
hubbahubbahehe said:
....perhaps you can keep the middle one in there...and put your other two in other tanks...or ship them to me! jk
:lol: lmao, i was reading this verrrrry quickly and i thought you had said to take one of the pieces out and replace it with a "ship". (like one of those ones with the hole in the hull and the stern wheel that turns...)

i'll slow down my reading from now on.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Aftica said:
... Eheim Pro's .... I can get one for Christmas and I can give the Wife one for her birthday in May:)
that's the thinking aftika buddy! for her next birthday i think i'll get vanessa a couple of hockey sticks, some wrestling videos, and a brand new pair of men's skates. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Finally an update. It looks great! And are those new earrings?

Great fish. What's the tall plant in the back right?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Really sorry to hear how things are going, I am sure you'll get things straightened out soon. I have never had penguins; do you plan to get more?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts