The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after 5 months of not cutting my 40g again... I have a mass of plants I need to sell. Here's some pictures of them...

Nice and healthy, takes up about half the top of my 40g...

The plant list includes:
Taiwan moss
Peacock moss
Polygonum sp. (turns red/pink/orange)
Polygonum sp. (just green)
Rotala colorata
Rotala sp. pink
Rotala r. green
E. tenellus micro (turns red)
Some miscellaneous plants too

What you see is what you will get. I will really try my best to separate that mass... I will sell this for $40 shipped. Reply to this thread only, no PMs

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Great looking plants, I just don't want such a large package. Whoever needs a package to start a new tank, this is a great pack!

·
Banned
582 Posts
Too early for me! I am stilll trying to find a stand, and I'm picking up the tank this weekend, and who knows when I'll have a light for the tank.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I know, I'd love to take half for 20 dollars, I don't even have the room to plant that full package. The husband is adamant on no more tanks ;)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I have a little trick where I get nice plants when available and keep them in a bucket or pal and there they stay until I have room/use for them. They grow well while in there and I don't miss out on nice deals:proud: .

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm interested. After months of researching and buying equip, i'll be starting a 75gal tank after new years. Though I live in Boston, and it's not the warmest of places to ship to. May I see a picture of your tank rather then a bunch of plants, in order to better visualize? Thanks in advance. :proud:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts