The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been more of a lurker than a poster here because most of my questions have been answered already and all I have to do is use the search function. Even if I don't have problems I still read through all of the topics because I'm an aquatic nerd! I just wanted to thank everyone in advance for the plethora of info on this site.

Now on to my aquascaping. I have a 29 gallon that I would like some advice with plant placement. I'm going for heavily planted as I like the jungle look.

Here are my stats

96w of t5ho lighting. Can control 48 at a time. I.E. My photo period is 48 watts for an hour...96 for six hours...48 for the last hour.
Substrate is blasting sand with diy root tabs.
Canister filter with inline co2 diffuser.
Pressurized CO2
Hydor 240 power head
EI dosing

It's taken me a while but I finally found a balance between ferts, co2, and lighting.

Here are my plants

Jungle val
Anacharis
Water wisteria
Ludwigia repens
Ludwigia peruensis
Rotala indica
Java fern tied to lava rocks
Anubias coffee tied to lava rocks
Dwarf sag

I have a few other tanks that contain the same plants so I can remove or add more of the above listed.

I need to figure out the placement because I feel like my tank is just messy because of the plants current locations.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hi,
I would remove the shortish stem plant right in the middle and add more dwarf sag to have more of a carpet at the front. I wouldn't change much else in my opinion
Good luck...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.