The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have two healthy Albino Buenos Aires Tetras in a tank I take care of at college for a professor who doesn't quite know a lot about fish so we're looking to restock her tank for a more appropriate batch of fish. So she's got two of these Tetras, both are very healthy, active and eat like the little pigs they are. I believe one is male and one is female based on coloration and body shape.

Their adoption is totally free, I just ask you to pay shipping which should be around 10 dollars for the two in most area's. I use USPS generally on Saturday's so your fish will arrive Monday or Tuesday depending on your area. I do use heat packs if the weather is going to be bad so please keep an eye on your weather and we will determine if we need to use a heat pack or not. I also use Paypal, PM me for inquiries!

If you would like pictures of these two I would gladly get them for you. The tank itself is very healthy, I've been taking care of it for almost a year now and these two have been right along with me. I would prefer they go to a tank that already has a nice shoal of them so they can be happy but at this point she is ready to take them to a store so anyone can adopt these guys.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts