The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in greenwood, but I already place and received this order. Aquasoil is growing plants very well, and I got a bunch of aquajournals that are simply stunning.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey Yoink, did you end up having any Aquasoil left over you might want to sell? I'm setting up a nano so if it is just a small amount it would work.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used all of it between two ten gallon tanks. I have a little bit of soilmaster that might do the trick, but aquasoil is awesome at growing plants. Wish there was somethere closer than texas or new jersey that sold it locally. Jeff sent me a nice ada catalog and 8 aquajournals with the dirt. The aquajournals are amazing.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would use about five. I used one bag on two ten gallon tanks, one had enough and one had just a little less than I normally use(2-3")

·
Registered
298 Posts
I am going to be placing an order after the first of the year. I'll be moving and will want to have some Aquasoil to convert some tanks and this seems like the best time to do it. I know its over a month away but this will give you all some time to think about it.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Knuggs and I just got a few bags, but I might need some more around that time. It is a shame ADG doesn't carry regular aquasoil anymore, the amazonia II is a tad lighter in color.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I am honestly thinking of going with one of the other types with this tank. I have a month to think about it though.

Anyone want any Albino Bristlenose Plecos? I am going to be over run if they keep breeding like they are.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts