The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I come up with 8*8 portion of Baby tears.....while changing water and moving things around...I can make 2 package...4*4. These are not upper cutting of the plants....these plants have alots of root...It is mixed with ET and UG(May be).Which I am not going to separate( Cause If I separate, it might break) and has minimal Algae because of the light not reaching to the botton of the plants....I will throw 2-3 stems of Rotal Indica(Upper cutting of P.stella...as well) in each package...Asking 20 shipped for a package....and some ELATINE TRIANDRA

1 portion of ELATINE TRIANDRA (2*3)X 2-3 portion Available..Asking $6/portion

Large portion of Baby Tears.....(2*2)portion X3-4 portion Available--Asking $6/portion.

Nice Rice pinkish cutting of Rotala Rotundifolia 10-15 stems or more......asking 0.75 cents a stem.

I can't Guarantee live arrival of ElaTiNE TRiAnDrA Cause its kinda Fargile for Shipping but I will do my best to get them to you in right shape..

Shipping is $6 Flat...any where in us 2-3 days Priority.....Watch out your weather for ET......All the Plants are coming from my 75 gal. tank....

I might come up with some P.Stella as well!!! .75 cents a stem

I also Have 1 huge Tree of Wisteria((Hygrophila difformis))~its 12 inch or more tall with lots of side shoots....which can be seen in the picture.....left corner.....asking $15.....

Local pick up is always welcome!

Attachments

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1 portion of ELATINE TRIANDRA is gone. 1-2 portion still remaining!!!

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump.....

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no one????

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will include as much plants as I can/have to make this package worst....Asking $22 shipped.....I hate to see plants going in Trash Can. I will ship Tuesday morning~

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1-2 portion of ET remaining! Everything else spoken for!!!

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2 Portion ELATINE TRIANDRA still Available!!!

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No1???????

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2 Portion ELATINE TRIANDRA still Available!!!

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All ET is gone.....But came out with some Ludwigia Repens like 8-10 stems Really Red,starter Wisteria and 10-15 Rotala Indica(with root)...Asking $15 shipped!Will ship tomorrow thrusday for saturday Arrival.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No 1????

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
.....will change foreground plants as well....2 more portion(3*3/portion) for a Grab~Will ship Saturday for Monday Arrival.....

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Next shipping will be Monday!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Et

If ET is hard to ship is it hard to grow? Do you need a heat pac to ship? Our weather is mild yours is up and down. Do you take PayPal? need addy

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have done several Shipment just last week.....everything went smoothly....For me its a weed.....Pm'ing you for Paypal ID....

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
only 1 portion of ET remaing,...can produce 1-2 portion of HC with some Algae( got little Algae cause I was out of Co2 for 3 days.. but no worries, when you will get, it might go cause of 2-3 days of Black out)....Other plants remaing the same.....

·
Registered
868 Posts
Thanks for telling us. Do you know what kind of algae? I always put my plants in my hospital tank and treat them with PP and or Alum.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Come on' GuyZZ!!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
"bump"

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.