Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
All pm responded

Please indicate what you bought when paying

I'm at a conference all day so I will not be able to respond any new pms until late afternoon

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
For those expecting a package from me, your shipment went out today

Raul, I will email you the photos I promised as soon as i get home

Steve k, your package will arrive Monday via express

Tactus, pm me what you want. Looks like I have one or two more

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
That C. Bullosa Pakan is one sexy looking crypt I would love to see some full pics if you have any. :)

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Too lazy to go through the process of taking and uploading the photos.

I have some older photos of my red bullosa from sarakei. One fella will receive a propagule from this mother plant on Monday.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
For those that aren't sure if they should order. I've just placed my 2nd order with Xue. The C. Keei was just outstanding, strong healthy roots, healthy leaves, well packaged, prompt replies on emails & timely shipping.

Guys, if it's in your budget and you have the skill set, go for it. Opportunities for these rare Crypts don't come around often and they go fast when they do.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
For those that aren't sure if they should order. I've just placed my 2nd order with Xue. The C. Keei was just outstanding, strong healthy roots, healthy leaves, well packaged, prompt replies on emails & timely shipping.

Guys, if it's in your budget and you have the skill set, go for it. Opportunities for these rare Crypts don't come around often and they go fast when they do.
+100000000000000 :proud:

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
The plants I got arrived in great condition. 0 melt so far and its been near a week! They're even putting out new leaves. Great plants.

·
Banned
934 Posts
Sorry for not getting back to you should have done my research first. Seems as if the crypts I was inquiring about are really better suited to soft alkaline water. As they are blackwater crypts. Is this correct? I have liquid rock coming from the tap. I don't want to get them if they are not going to grow in my tank. Your help is appreciated, thanks.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.