The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Below are not the actual plants for sale unless indicated. They're plants sold in the past. I can get actual photos up if requested.

C sp. Bukit Ibam "Yellow Ring" Gone
Brand new crypt in the hobby. I only know of two other people that have this plant (and I gave it to them). This is a submerged grown crypt. I had to pull it out of the water to take the photo since it was hidden in the back. It has already been uprooted so if no takers by Sunday, its going back into my tank.

C longicaulda Gone
It is the green crypt with round floppy leaves. Leaves were brown when I grew it immersed.

C legroi Gone
traded this with Chad a few months ago. Its getting too big.
This is an older photo. Its the orange crypt to the left

Here is a more recent one.

It has a fewer leaves now because it was blocking light from other plants and I had to pluck the older leaves.

C cordata KR01 $20 -- uncommon codata sp with elongated leaves.

C. keei $45

C. striolata $35

Bucephalandra sp. Kapit $90
Actual plant for sale is grown on the left side of the pot.

A few things to note...

Will list a few other plants later tonight or tomorrow depending on what I need to repot in my emmersed setup.

General growing conditions for my submerged crypts
They are grown in Glendora tap water with injected co2 (diffused by 2 octopus 1000 needlewheels). Substrate is earthworm casting + red clay capped with 3 year old aquasoil. I do not dose any ferts nor test my water. Water is on the harder side but I have a wide range (black water to lime stone crypts) of different crypts grown in this tank without issues.

I ain't cheap. People generally get more than what they pay for depending on how much they spend. The more you spend, the more you get. I've given out c zukalii, c cordata kr01, c cordata grawboski, c cordata rosanervig (with veins), keei, ideii, AND even c bullosa plantlets as freebies.

Priority shipping is $7 or $10 with foam lining.

Local pickup is preferred. Can meet up at A+ Aquarium in Rosemead/Temple City.

***All low balling inquiries will be ignored***

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Will you be willing to trade anything for a paintball setup with tank? I'll send cash with too if it's not enough...

I'd be willing to trade you the tank + asa/gauge/nv + diffuser for the keei and cordata....If not then I'll just buy the keei or striolata with cash.

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
Gah. Opening my wallet. Pm'd for keei.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Jeff. The trade sounds like a good deal but I do not have any smaller tanks to use the system on. PM'ed you back.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry fellas. The entire lot of ideii has been taken. Maybe $12 was a good deal for a nice crypt. I still have one or two usteriana x walker.

The last uenoi is also pending.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Adding full grown specimens of C bullosa Pakan $100
Color varies between green to dark green - almost black. This is also known as the "black" bullosa.

and C auriculata $60

Both are submerged forms.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Time for everyone to look under their couch cushions ;)

You won't be disappointed if you get plants from this guy. Xue's got the best stuff!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.