The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get my first ADA tank, please let me know which model you have to offer along with the price.

Preferably a Mini-M or 60P but I am open to any ADA tank.

It needs to look LNIB without scratches/chips/cracks. Most of the ADA tanks are under $130 brand new am not looking to purchase a damaged tank.

I'm located in Austin, TX

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Looking to get my first ADA tank, please let me know which model you have to offer along with the price.

It needs to look LNIB without scratches/chips/cracks. Most of the ADA tanks are under $130 brand new am not looking to purchase a damaged tank.

Thanks in advance!
my first tank is a ada tank. it broke a little. they are great. but not worth the price. you can get tanks just as good for half the price. you're paying for brand name.

·
Banned
5,942 Posts
There are alot of rimless brands on the market now. I've been happy with the two Mr. Aqua tanks I've purchased. The seams are very clean and if your looking for that 'ADA' look these will do fine.

Unless your going to be picking up the tank, your probably not going to save that much buying used after the shipping, plus you have to worry about damage since it probably won't be shipped in the same protective layers as when it was shipping new.

·
Premium Member
551 Posts

Thanks in advance!
pm you a few days ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts