The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am leaving the country soon and need to clear my gear out pretty quickly. Here is what I have for sale. I would prefer that the tanks, cabinet, and light be local pickup only (Seattle). Need the stuff gone. Any serious offers will be considered!

1. Parker IR6000 stainless steel regulator with VCRl connections that have been turned into 1/4 NPT in and 1/8 NPT out. 100 and 3000 PSI gauges. This thing is a beauty and I built it with all new parts. Regulator is a bit heavier and longer than other models, so securing your C02 tank to prevent tipping is highly recommended.

-Body: Parker IR6000 Stainless Steel
Solenoid: SMC Stainless Steel, with power cord and wall plug.
-Metering Valve: Parker H3L (super accurate)
-Elbow connections: Swagelok stainless steel
-Check Valve: Forget the brand, but it was around $75.00 and will last forever.
Bubble Counter: Metal bubble counter

Looking for $350 OBO shipped with insurance.

2. Fluval Edge Kit (LED). I bought the entire kit new and it is in great shape, except for one minor nick in the glass on the corner. Comes with Aquaclear 20 filter (including 2 sponges, and media), and I will even throw in a 50w heater that I used in the tank.

-Price: $70 OBO

3. Tek Light 24in T5 HO Light in Great condition. Comes with modified hanging kit and acrylic shield. Currently is running two fairly new GE StarCoat 6500k bulbs.

-Price: Give me an offer, I need it gone!

Price: $80 OBO + Shipping

4. ADA 60p. I bought the tank new and used for a couple months. Tank is in great shape with no damage. Will throw in ADA Garden Mat cut to size.

Price: $100 OBO

5. ADA 60P Stand. I built this stand out of solid clear white oak plywood. It is very nice looking, with pocket hinges and grommets for filter tubes. Will throw in light hanger if you want it for free.

Price: $150 OBO

6. Seiryu Stone. About 12 lbs of a variety of rock sizes. Good looking pieces!

$50 Shipped

BONUS!!! If someone takes a couple items off my hands, I will give you my entire collection of API Test Kits and a large bag of ADA Amazonia, which I only used for about three weeks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts