The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't think I want a glaring hunk of metal sitting in my tank...
True, a nonglare hunk of plastic sounds better. Of course aesthetics have always been the last thing ADA has ever designed anything in mind with. Just look at all those ugly tanks and glassware.

On a less sarcastic note, I can't imagine the skimmer being any more noticeable than their stainless inflows and outflows.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I dont think it looks bad. Doesnt look great though. But if it works, I'm all for it. I'm tired of having to tinker and adjust the Tom's and Eheim skimmers all the time. I just want something that will work the first time I set it up.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
I dont think it looks bad. Doesnt look great though. But if it works, I'm all for it. I'm tired of having to tinker and adjust the Tom's and Eheim skimmers all the time. I just want something that will work the first time I set it up.
You can see a sliding gate on the weir to the skimmer. It still needs quite a bit of adjusting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.