The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I have to get these specialty products on line. Had good service from both Angelfins (ON) and Aquariums West (BC).

The Plant Guy from Winnipeg will also sell it by the litre if you don't need a full 3 or 9L bag.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm a little late to the party, but yes, Hung from SKA sells this stuff, he's based in Calgary. I do believe he makes trips up to Edmonton too every once in a while. I however am not 100% sure on that. Very friendly and knowledgeable. He's my go to guy.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I'm a little late to the party, but yes, Hung from SKA sells this stuff, he's based in Calgary. I do believe he makes trips up to Edmonton too every once in a while. I however am not 100% sure on that. Very friendly and knowledgeable. He's my go to guy.
Super late post: Hung always has it in stock and he's up to Edmonton very often. I order stuff from him time to time. Great guy, and i'd definitely send my business his way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.