The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get ADA Aquasoil in the NY area? I know I can order it online but was hoping I could just drive somewhere and pick it up.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi Guns286.

House of Fins in Greenwich CT (www.houseoffins.com) carries Aquasoil (and most ADA products). Ask for Rick, he is more familiar w/ ADA stuffs.

Good luck.

-Riverboa

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3 HOURS! God! How far out in Brooklyn are you! :)
Its funny you should mention the House of Fins, Riverboa. Another member was just telling me that they are having a half off sale this Saturday. To bad I cant go! Might be worth the drive Bklyndrvr. I hear it a really cool place too.

·
Registered
135 Posts
They are having their anniversary sales this weekend. However, the discounts don't usually apply to ADA stuffs. Even if you can't go this weekend, you can always call them up and reserve the item you want. Good luck, Eastchester NY isn't 3hrs away from Greenwich CT, is it?

-Riverboa

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No. Greenwich is only about half an hour from me. I was making fun of the Brooklyn guys. Thanks, I really want to check the place out.

·
Registered
334 Posts
carpool anyone?!

i dont know...i havent been to CT in a long time. when i was 5 years old, going to foxwood SEEMS like it was 3 hours...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts