The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have (14)fourteen 18 liter bags of medium sized ADA aqua soil amazonia used somewhat, for sale, 20$ per bag. This is local pick up only, there is no shipping and do not ask, if you cannot come get it, then do not waste either of our time.
There is no tax, just the soil in a bag, 20$.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey Tom,

Do you know if the store is willing to hold four bags for a week if I pay you upfront? I'm in dallas right now but will not be back in Los Angeles until Thursday. Let me know if that's ok.

-sam

·
Registered
62 Posts
hey Tom, Will there be more of the 36 liters bags next month? I haven't completely set up my tank yet so if there more i'll wait till' next month to buy it instead of buying it now. let me know.

Regards,
Derick

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know I'll be sitting on them for some time.
Some it's no big deal, if you pre pay, they will be held for up to 1 month in advanced.

If you want the new bags, that's fine also, they are 30$ ea. I hate selling this stuff. But I'm not going to drag it all back up this way again and then still have a 1/2 ton of it laying around.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bro epic sound like you are selling this more then Tom lol, is used soil has been soaked into water or no?
Yes, it's been used and soak in water but has been dewatered and is in mesh bags.

You have the option to buy either, but I do not think there's any issue with the used stuff. When I vacuumed it out, it was pretty much like the consistency I have in my smaller tanks.

It just did not work out for the client.
So his lost is your gain here and the prices are cheap!

Regards,
Tom Barr

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.