The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bs

i have change the size of the pics 3 times and they're still showing up sideways..? sorry newbie to this

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the problem with that is the the rock in the middle is holding the most soil! and i will be putting bylxa japonica behind/around that rock! but thanks. might try it out, but would have to moove some soil.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ahhh yeah I see, it can be so hard gauging issues like that from a photo. My tank has similar situations where moving aspects of it even slightly would be impossible woithout a complete re-work.

I think it is going to look great as is especially once that Bylax japonica gets established. I really love the 'grass-like' looking plants.

It would be great to see a photo from the front but lower too, to help gauge the height differences of the rock. Just purely out of interest :p

What are you plans in the tank with regards to livestock? Is this going to be a shrimp tank?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i will take some pics right now! live stock i am still debating on... i have a few fish in mind. i will be putting in some crs ss+ a little later. so give me a sec and i will post some more pics

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
More pics FTS/ top down

Ahhh yeah I see, it can be so hard gauging issues like that from a photo. My tank has similar situations where moving aspects of it even slightly would be impossible woithout a complete re-work.

I think it is going to look great as is especially once that Bylax japonica gets established. I really love the 'grass-like' looking plants.

It would be great to see a photo from the front but lower too, to help gauge the height differences of the rock. Just purely out of interest :p

What are you plans in the tank with regards to livestock? Is this going to be a shrimp tank?
i hope this helps

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts