The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm thinking of getting a 60P myself so I'm hitching along to follow the build. BTW, is that an Ikea expedit bookcase you're using for a stand?
Yup the stand is from Ikea. It's was ~30" long, original had my 20 gal long on it.

If you do plan on getting a 60P and from adgshop.com, make sure you email Jeff, he'll hook you up with an additional discount.

·
Banned
80 Posts
Cool... I thought ADG is no longer selling ADA, except for clearing out what they have left. AFA, to my understanding, will be the sole distributor.

Anyway... about this Ikea stand.. did you reinforce it any? I'm just a bit worried about it holding that much weight.
Yeah. They have things left in stock bud

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Will you also be adding C02 ?
Yup yup. I was initially going to run it low tech, but found a good deal on the co2. That should be arrive sometime next week.

Cool... I thought ADG is no longer selling ADA, except for clearing out what they have left. AFA, to my understanding, will be the sole distributor.

Anyway... about this Ikea stand.. did you reinforce it any? I'm just a bit worried about it holding that much weight.
ADG still has them in stock, I just got mines last week from them.

The Ikea stand will hold the tank. I had my 20 gal L on this stand before this tank for ~1 year with no issues.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts