The Planted Tank Forum banner

ADA 60-P "Grassy Rock"

11663 Views 26 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  j03yYunG
Hey guys, just got in my ADA 60-P this week. Super excited for the build!

Going for a HC carpet and a few micro sword in the back. Here's some picture so far. Enjoy!

ADA 60-P
ADA Aquasky 601
ADA Soil Amazonia (Normal)
Eheim Ecco Pro 2232
Dwarf Baby Tears
Micro Swords

Here's a video:
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm thinking of getting a 60P myself so I'm hitching along to follow the build. BTW, is that an Ikea expedit bookcase you're using for a stand?
Yup the stand is from Ikea. It's was ~30" long, original had my 20 gal long on it.

If you do plan on getting a 60P and from adgshop.com, make sure you email Jeff, he'll hook you up with an additional discount.

· Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Will you also be adding C02 ?
Yup yup. I was initially going to run it low tech, but found a good deal on the co2. That should be arrive sometime next week.

Cool... I thought ADG is no longer selling ADA, except for clearing out what they have left. AFA, to my understanding, will be the sole distributor.

Anyway... about this Ikea stand.. did you reinforce it any? I'm just a bit worried about it holding that much weight.
ADG still has them in stock, I just got mines last week from them.

The Ikea stand will hold the tank. I had my 20 gal L on this stand before this tank for ~1 year with no issues.

· Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Any Update? If there ever is any, PM me please!
Hey Parrottbay.

Here's an update on the tank as requested. :)

-Removed the micro swords in the back and replaced it with Blyxa Japonicas.
-Added some RCS, White Clouds, Otos and Celestial Pearl Danios

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.