The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to sell the ADA for 55.00 + shipping.
The bowfront 3 gallon picotope for 34.00 shipped UPS (no light or filter included)
Shipping will vary depending on where you live and what carrier you would like to use.I would prefer UPS

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Yes, ANY product can be found on-line.. But I'll bet he's looking for pics of THE ONE you are selling.. (just a guess)

You still neglected to answer part of my question, so let me rephrase...
Is the 30-C that YOU ARE selling the "new" version with "High Clarity" glass, or the older greenish glass one? (that was why I provided the link for you)

It truly makes a difference...

Thanx

Larry K
Grumpy old ADA junky

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,
Never knew they made a higher clarity one, I bought mine last summer.I would assume its the one with the greenish tint as since the edges are green.

Oh and i can't provide a pic now, i just boxed it up.I thought since pictures of the tank were easily findable on the internet it really wouldn't matter.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMAO! Explosions???
I took really good care of my tanks.The 30-C is just a little dirty right now since i never cleaned it from last using it.
As for the pico, i have cleaned it up and it looks brand new.There absolutely nothing wrong with it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
you say there is nothing wrong with the pico, what about the 30-C?

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.