The Planted Tank Forum banner

201 - 217 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
ADA 120P "I've Lost My Mind"

HB, how do you like the satellite led plus pro? Would you buy them again if given the chance and do you think 1 would be sufficient for a 90P?

Sorry, just saw this. I'm happy. Overall I wish I had gone bml's. but if I rebought today with bml no longer around I'd buy these again.

How wide and tall is the 90p?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Just an update of what this tank looks like currently. It's a jungle. Baby #3 has been keeping me occupied.

That said. New journal coming as I got the steal of a lifetime on an ADA 75H and ADA stand with an unbelievable amount of glass and gear (guy has a $3,200 receipt and everything was new. I paid $650!!)

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
ADA 120P "I've Lost My Mind"

Fantastic journal! Glad to see another local on here. Great stocking choices as well!

🤙🏼 where abouts in the area are ya? I see the cpd's in your avatar, my favorite fish.

·
Registered
135 Posts
🤙🏼 where abouts in the area are ya? I see the cpd's in your avatar, my favorite fish.

I'm located in the El Sobrante/Pinole area.

The CPD's were my favorite fish as well, until I discovered the Chili Rasbora's. They are currently stocked in my nano tank (10 gallons is nano to me). I love the CPD's, but I always found them a bit shy in a way that the Chili's aren't.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
looking good! any plans for buces on the wood?

Already getting there. Had a large shipment arrive this week, unfortunately USPS took 7 days to deliver what should have been overnight...and 80% of the order came ruined due to the delay and a big heat wave.

201 - 217 of 217 Posts