The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can you get Activ flora. I can't even find where to buy it on line. Went activflora.com and end up getting WORLD WIDE IMPORTS and they can't tell me. I email them and I get a link to and all I get is info. I call them and they don't believe me that I can't buy it on line.

I am planning to move to Florida and was hoping to find a place that carried it there.

·
Opae Ula Crazed.
1,408 Posts
Yes, I bought mine at Petco... less than $20.00. 16 pound bag. It all fit perfectly in my 10 gal.

Upon close inspection you'll notice that the product is of all sorts of sizes from sand on up to small pea gravel. A few small pieces of wood are thrown in for variety! (LOL!) ...and yes, it's packed wet with bacteria for "instant cycling".

http://www.activflora.com/

·
Registered
3 Posts
It was 29.99 per bag listed at its normal price. But it is on sale at least at my local petco for 19.99 per bag.

I know the thread is about a month old, but it might help someone :)
Cool thanks. Our local Petco price matches, I told them I really wanted Eco-Complete which they didn't have, which that I had seen for 18.95/20#bag... they gave me such a great price on it I got two (all they had). If I need more I'm taking in my receipt to see if I can get them to do it again.

We put it in our 125gal in one corner (already set up tank) it cleared rather quickly (couple hours). The plants seem to really like it; my SAs uproot things frequently and I was really surprised at the growth, if they can leave them alone long enough maybe roots will anchor down better. I really like the texture of it as it goes well with the mix of Tahitian moon and black gravel in there already. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.