The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been sort of MIA from the plant world, i've found other money draining hobbies. I have a couple left over cubes i have no space for... I made them myself out of acrylic. Both hold water just fine, i'm still practicing on making perfect seams. there might be a smudge here or there or a bubble trapped but nothing serious. On my other acrylic tanks, i choose the thickness and size to where the bowing of the tank is to a minimum but there is still some, very slightly. Shipping shouldnt be a problem, but i think usps rates went up again?? boo!

first one is a 5.75x5.75x5.75" cube tank, made out of 1/8" acrylic. it's a little under 1 gallon and would be neat for a betta, or a couple shrimps or a mini nano planted tank...
Asking $20 shipped

second one is a 9x9x9" cube made out of 3/16" acrylic. It's a little over 3 gallons. I think its a nice medium sized tank, not too big, not too small. If i had more space, i'd fill a shelf up with these. btw, the blue on the bottom is the protective peel off plastic, its a totally clear tank.
Asking $40 shipped

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those look very nice and are a great price. Watch out though folks a 10x10x10 cube is the tank that started it all circle in the high tech planted tank game!!!

thanks! :proud: i used to not care for the rimless tanks, but i really dig them now.. i built myself a nice 12x12x12 one and its doing ok.. theres a slight bowing, but nothing major. i just wish i had more rocks to stack in it cause the top 8" of the tank is just clear :cool:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Just so everyone knows, Randall made my custom tank for me. I highly recommend these!
At first when I saw you posted I thought , oh no not another tank filled with shrimp I can't have ( yet)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I kind of want the smaller one, I've started setting up aquariums for friends...

If someone beats me to it here is a free bump. I can't spend any more money until next month or later this month, unless you want some of the tools I'm currently selling.

-Andrew

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.