Added an airpump to the inline diffuser, got tired of raising the lily pipe every night to help with a bit of surface scum, but of gda starting up so hopefully that helps with it a bit as well
Bit of a setback, the hc I planted was pretty sad and had some hair algae but I decided to try it anyway, as you can probably guess, the hair algae took over, so I replanted some better looking stuff. Added some large hair grass to help change the focal point of the scape. Added some riccia and hybrid stem,pretty happy with how it's turning out, going to let it fill in a bit before I change a few things.
Shot of the equipment
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.