The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
unfortunately what you describe is a different problem altogether. When hydra "sting" they do it like a jellyfish. They do not leave anything behind. What you describe is a parasite and not an independent organism which stings. I believe the parasite may need a different treatment. Do a search for white worms sticking out of my shrimp and see what you come up with.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
unfortunately what you describe is a different problem altogether. When hydra "sting" they do it like a jellyfish. They do not leave anything behind. What you describe is a parasite and not an independent organism which stings. I believe the parasite may need a different treatment. Do a search for white worms sticking out of my shrimp and see what you come up with.
well i'm not quite sure what it is but its only taking out my cherries. all my bee shrimp are great. i figured fenben would be a start.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Take pic if you can could be fresh water leech. I just had a local guy get some with plants he bought and my brother with moss... they are nasty

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
i don't have a camera that would do macro enough to see anything. but i don't think its a leech from what i can see.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts