The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Annual AAAA Spring Auction is almost here!!!

When:
Sunday April 17, 2016

Where:
Windy Hill Community Center
1885 Roswell St. SE
Smyrna, GA 30080

Time:
Registration starts at 10:00AM
Auction begins at 11:00AM

There will be TONS of freshwater fish and plants for auction. From rare cichlids and plecos to dwarf shrimp and exotic plants. Used equipement silent auction. You will find just about anything here!
I have personally been going to the auction for 10+ years now and have a blast every single time!

If you are a freshwater fish keeper or aquascaper you will not want to miss out on this!
Use the link below to preregister for the Auction. It will save you time not having to do it the morning of...

http://www.atlantaaquarium.com/showthread.php/11605-Spring-2016-Auction-Registration-is-Now-Open!!!

Reactions: TropicalAquarist

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pre-Auction Meet Up and Sale at our store!!!

Date: 4/16/2016 - 4/18/2016

I will cut right to it...

- 20% off all Livestock!!! (Saltwater and Freshwater)
- Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on all Coral Frags!!
- 25% off Live Plants!! (Excludes Tropica Tissue Culture Plants)
- Water Cards and Water Jugs 15% off!
- Premier Brand Carbon 20% off!
- Live Rock $1.00 off per pound!
- All Chemicals 15% off!
- All Gravel, Stone, Rock, Wood, and Sand 15% off!
- 10% of V20 and LRS Reef Frenzy Frozen Foods!

NOW something for just AAAA members and AAAA Visitors/Guests!!!

- BUY 1 GET 1 HALF OFF ON ALL LIVESTOCK!!! (If you are buying multiple fish this deal will almost always work out cheaper than the 20% off deal listed above.)

*** I will be extending this sales to all AAAA members and AAAA guests/visitors***

**Any sales that are Buy 1 Get 1 HALF OFF and Buy 2 Get 1 FREE must be on items equal or lesser value**

*The above discounts do not stack with any club discounts*

If you have any questions about the sale please do not hesitate to PM me on here or call us at the store (770) 321-8404

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump! It's almost auction time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.