1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
45 Posts
Beautiful tank! The plants look so good I thought they were plastic on first glance! :) How long has your tank been going? Do you have both neons and cardinals in the tank? Do they group together?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful tank! The plants look so good I thought they were plastic on first glance! :) How long has your tank been going? Do you have both neons and cardinals in the tank? Do they group together?
Thanks! :) I've had the tank going since September/October of this past year. I really have some issues starting off as this is my first planted tank, but I can honestly say I think i got the hang of things now. CO2 is excellent, no algae, stable water parameters and happy fish! The cardinals and the neons get along very well together and do stick together in groups. Love it.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Nice pics! You're water is sooooooooo clear! I love the pic of the glass fish (Chanda ranga). :) Don't they look great without dye in them??? I can't believe people would do that to fish.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice pics! You're water is sooooooooo clear! I love the pic of the glass fish (Chanda ranga). :) Don't they look great without dye in them??? I can't believe people would do that to fish.
Yeah I really don't understand why some dye these fish. It makes them looks so odd and unnatural. I guess it appeals to the kids and those uneducated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts